Hi, I’mWes Boyer. Family man and small business owner in Northlake
As a Home Rule Charter Commission Member, I learned a lot about how Municipal governments function. This has inspired me to become involved and see our town grow in a strategic manner in this historic time.
My wife and I have 5 children. 3 adopted from the Texas Foster Care System and 2 biological. We have lived in Northlake for 2 years and in Justin for the previous 5 years. I spent most of my life living in NE Tarrant county. We own and operate 2 martial arts schools, in Northlake (opening May 2021) and Southlake (since 2011). I have been training in the martial arts for over 30 years and have trained thousands of children and adults the value of hard work, discipline and respect. I am a Medically Retired U.S. Army Veteran.
Vision for growth in Northlake
- Maintain Low Property Taxes
- Maintain Rural Feel with Low Density Housing Developments
- Help the beautiful Pecan Square, Canyon Falls, and The Ridge build out without developing similar neighborhoods if possible.
- Strategic Retail Growth in the Center of Town
- Attract Small Business Owners to keep our Hometown Feel
- Continued Development of Industrial District
Today not Possible, Tomorrow Possible– Haeng Ung Lee